Lemon Salad Dressing
This 7-ingredient Lemon Salad Dressing is a light and tart topping for your favorite salad. It only takes 5 minutes so you never have to rely on store bought dressing again! This recipe is AIP, Paleo and Whole30.
Prep Time5 mins
Total Time5 mins
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Lemon Juice about 1 large lemon
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Ginger grated
- 1 tablespoon Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Garlic clove chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon Ground Black Pepper (optional, AIP Reintroduction)
Combine all ingredients into a container suitable for an immersion blender (or an actual blender is fine).
Once blended, pour into a serving container or airtight container to store in the fridge.
- Use the freshest and highest quality ingredients. This dressing doesn’t have a lot of ingredients so you need to make sure each one is high quality because otherwise the flavors will fall flat.
- If you don’t have a blender, take care to chop your garlic really fine.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 235mg | Potassium: 16mg | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin C: 6mg | Iron: 1mg