Easy Strawberry Tomato Salsa
Easy and fresh strawberry tomato salsa is a delicious way to shake things up! Eat with your favorite chips or serve on top of chicken, fish or taco bowls.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, chopped and hulled if needed
- 1 cup grape/cherry tomatoes, sliced in half or quartered if bigger
- 1/2 small red onion finely chopped
- 1 jalapeño, finely chopped
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp raw honey
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- Sea salt to taste
Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Taste and adjust flavor, as desired. Serve with plantain chips, on top of chicken or fish, in a taco bowl or however else your heart desires.