Paleo Curried Coleslaw
This colorful and healthy curried coleslaw is a must-have for summer. It's crunchy, creamy, a touch sweet and so flavorful.
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time0 mins
- ½ medium red cabbage, shredded or thinly sliced
- ½ medium green cabbage, shredded or thinly sliced
- 2 large carrots, shredded or grated
- 5 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 10 medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- ½ cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 1 medium lime, juiced
- 1 Tbsp coconut aminos
- 1- inch piece fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 Tbsp curry powder
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
In a large bowl, mix together the cabbages, carrots, green onions, cilantro and dates. Set aside.
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the avocado oil mayonnaise, lime juice, coconut aminos, grated ginger, curry powder, turmeric, sea salt and black pepper. Taste and adjust flavor as desired.
Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and stir well to coat. Place in fridge for at least an hour before serving, if possible.