Lemon Cauliflower Rice Pilaf
This Lemon Cauliflower Rice Pilaf is a super fast side dish with lots of lemon and herbs. It’s the perfect side dish for your spring plate. This recipe suits the Autoimmune Protocol (AIP), Paleo and Vegan diets.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time15 mins
- 1 Onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 12 ounces 1 bag Cauliflower Rice
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Lemon
- 2 tablespoons Dill chopped
- 1 tablespoon Parsley chopped
- 1/2 Lemon juiced
1. Add the onion and oil to the pan and cook over medium-high heat until the onions are translucent about 5 minutes.
2. Next, add the cauliflower rice and salt.
3. Stir to combine and cook another 5 minutes.
4. Remove from the heat and then add the dill, parsley and lemon juice.
5. Stir to combine and then serve.