This Moscow Mule variation is called a Mexican Mule because it uses tequila and ginger kombucha instead of vodka and ginger beer. It’s a healthy and refreshing twist on the original – the perfect summer beverage!
What drink is similar to a Moscow Mule?
If you like drinks with ginger and lime then you should try this Moscow Mule variation, the Mexican Mule.
What is in a Mexican mule?
The difference is that the Mexican Mule uses ginger kombucha and tequila instead of ginger beer and vodka.
Tips to make a Mexican Mule
- Prepare your ingredients in advance. There’s not much to prep, but make the honey simple syrup first and while it’s cooling you can juice the limes.
- Use the highest quality ingredients possible. It will show in the flavor of the drink. It’s the difference between good and great.
If you’re looking for other cocktails featuring lime, try these:
- cocktail shaker
- 2 ounces Tequila
- 4 ounces Ginger Kombucha
- 1 ounce Lime Juice about 2-3 limes
- 1 ounces Honey Simple Syrup
- Sparkling Water (Topochico is recommended)
- Lime or Ginger optional (as a garnish)
- In a cocktail shaker with ice, add all the ingredients.
- Shake until chilled, then strain into a tall glass with fresh ice.
- Top each glass with splash of sparkling water and stir briefly.
- Garnish with a fresh lime or a thin slice of ginger.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I only recommend products that I wholeheartedly believe to be valuable or that I use myself. Rubies & Radishes is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com