One Pot Paleo by Jenny Castaneda is a busy mom’s dream come true! Minimal dishes – check, healthy, healthy, healthy – check, full of flavor – check!
When cooking nourishing meals from scratch, we can spend much of our time at the kitchen sink and prepping our ingredients. Equipped with Jenny’s tantalizing recipes we will keep our taste buds happy, our bodies healthy and save time in the kitchen!
We’ve loved everything we have tried from One Pot Paleo. The fajitas and this Cauliflower Pork Fried Rice will definitely make it on our menu regularly. They were both loaded with flavor, easy to make (and clean up!), plus we had leftovers for days!
There is so much variety in this book. Jenny often draws from her Filipono background for delicious recipes like Arroz Caldo. But, you will also find mainstream dishes, such as Hamburger Steak and even Italian influenced recipes, such as Easy Cioppino.
Grab your copy HERE!
I loved eating this leftover fried rice in Nori wraps – topped with avocado, fresh herbs and hot sauce. Makes for such a delicious and easy lunch! It’s really good cold… so even less dishes!
CAULIFLOWER PORK FRIED RICE
1 tablespoon ghee or bacon fat (this brand is my favorite!)
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup sweet onion, chopped
1 lb ground pork
1 cup carrots, chopped
3 tablespoons coconut aminos (find it here)
1 teaspoon fish sauce (I like this paleo-friendly brand!)
¼ teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
2 large eggs
4 cups cauliflower rice (cut into florets and process in the food processor until it has the consistency of rice or buy cauliflower rice in a bag at TJs 😉 )
½ cup green onions, chopped
- Add ghee to a wok over medium high heat. Add the garlic and onions. Sauté for 3 minutes. Add the ground pork and cook for 7 to 8 minutes while breaking apart big pieces with the back of a wooden spoon.
- Stir in the carrots and season with the coconut aminos, fish sauce and black pepper. Remove from the wok and set aside in a bowl.
- Crack the eggs into the wok and scramble for 1 minute.
- Return the pork mixture to the pan and stir together with the eggs.
- Add the cauliflower rice and green onions. Mix until everything is thoroughly combined. Cook for 5 minutes until cauliflower is soft but not mushy.
- Top with more green onions before serving.
Click HERE to PIN this post!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I only recommend products that I wholeheartedly believe to be valuable or that I use myself. Rubies & Radishes is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com