With my new book coming out next month, I decided that I wanted to give you guys one of the tools that I used the most, while I was developing recipes. This Le Creuset Signature Round Wide 3-1/2-Quart Dutch Oven is likely the most used item in my kitchen. I use it to braise, saute, make stews and soups. The size is also perfect for everyday use!
Plus, every time I ask you on Facebook, what you would like to win, Le Creuset comes out on top! As a big thank you to you for reading my blog and supporting my work, I decided to make it happen! Good luck!
So, how do you enter?
The only mandatory entry is Step 1, but you can get 11 extra entries for the following steps. Make sure you fill out the the rafflecoptor widget below!
- Mandatory: Sign up for my weekly newsletter. Click HERE.
- Extra Entry: Sign up to receive free email updates each time new posts are published. Click HERE.
- Extra Entry: Check out this Dutch oven on amazon and leave a comment below letting me know which color is your fave! Click HERE to see the colors.
- Extra Entry: Click HERE to check out my new cookbook on Amazon! You don’t have to pre-order it (unless you want to that is! ) to enter.
- Extra Entry: Like me on Facebook.
- Extra Entry: Follow me on Instagram.
- Extra Entry: Follow me on Pinterest.
Make sure to fill out the widget below to be entered!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Once the winner has been notified, you will have 48 hours to respond. If no response received within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected.
- This is not a sponsored giveaway, I am personally paying for these items.
- You can always unsubscribe from my newsletter after the giveaway, but you must be subscribed at the time of the drawing.
- Giveaway is open to non-US residents, but the prize will be in the form of an Amazon gift card.
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I only recommend products that I wholeheartedly believe to be valuable or that I use myself.