With many of you doing the Whole30 Program right now, some blogger friends and I put together a helpful list of Whole30 friendly slow cooker recipes for you!
I know, I tell you this ALL THE TIME … but, here it is one more time… the slow cooker is such a helpful tool when adapting a Paleo lifestyle. If you don’t have one yet, get one asap! I don’t think I could have survived my first month of Paleo without mine. It is a crucial tool for those us with with busy schedules (which is probably most of you!).
A great advantage of the slow cooker is that it allows you to cook in bulk, so you can cook once and eat twice (or more). I have found that to keep up with a Paleo diet and a busy lifestyle, bulk cooking and easy meals are key!
- Easy Slow Cooker Taco Meat
- Slow Cooked Asian Style Short Ribs
- Crock-pot Habanero Chili
- Sun-dried Tomato and Balsamic Onion Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Italian Beef with Spicy Giardiniera
- Slow Cooker Classic Beef Soup with Roasted Cauliflower (GAPS/Paleo)
- Slow Cooker Pepper Steak Roast (for Whole30 sub coconut aminos for tamari)
- Slow Cooker Garlic Roast
- Crock-pot Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Chile Lime Pot Roast
- Crock-pot Beef or Venison Stew
- The Easiest (and Most Delicious) Crock Pot Beef Ever (for Whole30 sub coconut aminos for Worcestershire sauce)
- Slow Cooker Nourishing Bone Broth
PORK, LAMB & GOAT
- Slow Cooker Ham and Sweet Potato Quittata
- Slow Cooker Crispy Carnitas
- Cantonese Ham and Lotus Root Soup
- Slow Cooker Chili Verde
- Slow Cooker Rack of Lamb (for Whole30 skip tzatziki or substitute coconut yogurt)
- Slow Cooker Lamb Curry (for Whole30 sub coconut vinegar for the rice vinegar and serve over cauliflower rice)
- Slow Cooker Indian Goat Curry
Click HERE to PIN this post!
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I only recommend products that I wholeheartedly believe to be valuable or that I use myself. Rubies & Radishes is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com