These Whole-30 Friendly Slow Cooker Recipes are so simple and easy to make! You’ll love the ease and convenience!
With many of you doing the Whole30 Program right now, some blogger friends and I put together a helpful list of Whole30 friendly slow cooker recipes for you!
I know, I tell you this ALL THE TIME … but, here it is one more time… the slow cooker is such a helpful tool when adapting a Paleo lifestyle. If you don’t have one yet, get one asap! I don’t think I could have survived my first month of Paleo without mine. It is a crucial tool for those us with with busy schedules (which is probably most of you!).
A great advantage of the slow cooker is that it allows you to cook in bulk, so you can cook once and eat twice (or more). I have found that to keep up with a Paleo diet and a busy lifestyle, bulk cooking and easy meals are key!
30+ Whole-30 Friendly Slow Cooker Recipes
- Easy Slow Cooker Taco Meat
- Slow Cooked Asian Style Short Ribs
- Crock-pot Habanero Chili
- Sun-dried Tomato and Balsamic Onion Pot Roast
- Slow Cooker Italian Beef with Spicy Giardiniera
- Slow Cooker Classic Beef Soup with Roasted Cauliflower (GAPS/Paleo)
- Slow Cooker Pepper Steak Roast (for Whole30 sub coconut aminos for tamari)
- Slow Cooker Garlic Roast
- Crock-pot Beef Stew
- Slow Cooker Chile Lime Pot Roast
- Crock-pot Beef or Venison Stew
- The Easiest (and Most Delicious) Crock Pot Beef Ever (for Whole30 sub coconut aminos for Worcestershire sauce)
- Slow Cooker Nourishing Bone Broth
PORK, LAMB & GOAT
- Slow Cooker Ham and Sweet Potato Quittata
- Slow Cooker Crispy Carnitas
- Cantonese Ham and Lotus Root Soup
- Slow Cooker Chili Verde
- Slow Cooker Rack of Lamb (for Whole30 skip tzatziki or substitute coconut yogurt)
- Slow Cooker Lamb Curry (for Whole30 sub coconut vinegar for the rice vinegar and serve over cauliflower rice)
- Slow Cooker Indian Goat Curry
PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I only recommend products that I wholeheartedly believe to be valuable or that I use myself. Rubies & Radishes is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com