I am so excited to tell you all about one of the projects that I have been working on, an online video course – Real Food for Busy People! I’ve teamed up with some of my favorite bloggers (and probably yours too!) to share some of our best tips, tricks and recipes for getting nourishing meals on the table quickly.
When I first started my Paleo journey almost 5 years ago, I was really focused on eliminating foods. My symptoms were relieved with this approach and I felt much better, almost immediately. I stopped constantly feeling foggy headed and my energy levels increased. However, the real healing happened for me when I added nutrient dense foods, like bone broth, organ meats, and fermented foods to my diet regularly. This is when I truly recovered from my underlying deficiencies. From talking to many friends and blog readers, I have found that these nutrient dense foods are the ones most people find daunting and often time-consuming to prepare.
In this course, we aren’t only going to teach you how to make recipes. You will also learn how to prepare the most nutrient-rich foods quickly and include them in your diet regularly!
- How to use a pressure cooker to make stock quickly
- How to make “Perpetual Broth”
- How to make fast fish stocks
- Make sauces, salad dressings, marinades and compound butters ahead of time
- How to include nutrient-rich organ meats in other dishes (aka how to hide organ meats)
- Homemade freezer meals
- How to use broth in a variety of recipes – braised meats, gravies, reduction sauces, soups, stews, etc.
- 5 minute ferments and frozen ferments!
- Kombucha continuous brew (if you are a bucha drinker and don’t currently brew your own, this will save you TONS of $$$)
- Simple fermented salsa that will last for months.
- Raw ice-cream!
- Nutrient-rich gelatin desserts!
So, what does it cost?
From now until August 8th, there is a 65% discount for VGN Premium members and a 50% discount for non-members. The class costs $99 for non-members and $69 for members.
If you have any questions about the class, leave a comment below and I will be happy to answer!