Marinade for 2 NY Steaks (1lb. total)
1/8 cup olive oil
Juice of 1/2 lemon
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (gluten-free)
salt and pepper
- Mix all above ingredients in a small bowl
- Pour over steak and place meat in fridge to marinate for at least 30 minutes, prior to grilling.
- Grill steak to desired wellness.
Herbed Butter (serving: 4 steaks)
4 tablespoons grass-fed butter (at room temperature)
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 teaspoons green onion, minced
2 teaspoons fresh parsley leaves, minced
1 teaspoons thyme, minced
6 sage leaves, minced
1/2 teaspoon rosemary, minced
salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, add all ingredients and mix until smooth
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Serve over steak, when ready.
Note: I meant to add some lemon zest to this, but I totally spaced it. It turned out fine without it, but might be worth a try!PAID ENDORSEMENT DISCLOSURE: In order for me to support my blogging activities, I may receive monetary compensation or other types of remuneration for my endorsement, recommendation, testimonial and/or link to any products or services from this blog. I only recommend products that I personally use and wholeheartedly believe to be beneficial.