I’ve been using essential oils to create skincare products and natural cleaning products for years. Ever since I started using the Young Living essential oil line, I have been having so much fun discovering new oils and new blends of oils. We now also use oils for healing purposes. We use them for sore muscles after hard workouts, to clear up stuffy noses, to clear the occasional pimple, to boost our immunity and much more.
If you want to learn more about essential oils, you are welcome to join my closed Facebook group, where I share info and members ask questions. Join my Facebook group HERE.
What we use essential oils for:
Boost Immunity and Avoid Colds!
I have spent a lot of time on planes this past month. All the germs on airplanes, combined with lack of sleep is the perfect recipe for getting sick. At the very start of my trip, I felt something coming on. I religiously rubbed thieves on my feet and used lemon essential oil to disinfect my hands. Although, I came home feeling exhausted, any hint of a cold creeping on was long gone!
Reducing colds caught at daycare or at school!
Now that I am a mama, I find the healing aspects of essential oils so important and crucial to our lives. I do think kids need to get sick sometimes to build their immunity, but if your kid has ever gone to daycare, then you know the weekly cold is no fun for anyone in the house! I have a 2 year old and I am sure you all know how they love to touch everything and anything, and then stick their hands in their mouths.
We have had our fair share of colds, especially when my little one has been in group settings with a lot of kids. Ever since using essential oils, we have either prevented her colds or fought them off, as soon as the first symptoms started.
Natural and Healthy Air Freshener!
We haven’t used candles in years, as most of them are filled with toxins and they actually make the air we are breathing unhealthy. Until I got a diffuser, my house basically smelled like meat and broth ALL.THE.TIME. Now, my house smells like lavender, lemongrass, peppermint or chamomile! Every time someone comes in, they comment on how good it smells!
In addition to smelling nice, with essential oils we benefit from the therapeutic effects of the aromatherapy. We diffuse essential oils to uplift our moods, help us relax and improve our concentration.
Real Food, First!
As most of you know, I think real food is at the front line of a healthy immune system. Using essential oils won’t counter a poor diet, but it is a great compliment to a healthy diet. This is why for my back to school goodie bag, I want to offer you cookbooks that will help you pack easy, healthy meals for you and your children.
How to Get a Goodie Bag!
If you sign up as a wholesale member (also referred to as a distributor) with Young Living, you get 24% off all of your essential oil purchases! Often people are turned off by the word “distributor”, not realizing that there is nothing required of them as a “distributor”. If you sign up as a distributor you have absolutely no obligation to purchase more oils or to sell the oils, ever!
And if you sign up as a distributor with me and order a Premium Starter Kit, you get these SPECIAL BONUSES:
You will receive a welcome goodie bag from me including:
- Gluten-Free Cookbooks: Paleo Lunches and Breakfasts On the Go OR Stealth Health Lunches Kids Love: Irresistible and Nutritious Gluten-Free Sandwiches, Wraps and Other Easy Eats :: Enjoying healthy meals is the most important line of defense for our immune system. These books will help you save time in the kitchen, while making delicious, nutrient rich recipes for your family.
- Roll on vial :: Perfect for taking essential oils to go or making your own perfume!
- 4 ounce glass container :: These are great for making your own deodorants, lotions, sunblocks, etc. You can also use it to make an immune boosting cream to apply to your kid’s feet every night and morning, to help them keep the colds at bay!
- Gelatin Capsules :: Before you take therapeutic grade essential oils internally (please educate yourself first on which oils you can take internally. You can find more information on my EO Facebook Group or on the Young Living website.)
- Elegant Spray Bottle :: Perfect for making hand sanitizer, air freshener, perfume and much more!
The “Enroller ID” and “Sponsor ID” boxes should already be filled in for you. If they aren’t for some reason, my ID is 1778307, and you can fill both the boxes with this number.
Let me tell you a little bit about the Premium Starter Kit (it’s how I got started with Young Living oils!)
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
The Premium Starter Kit includes:
- The 10 Everyday Oils Collection (5 mL bottles) – see below for a more detailed description of each oil included.
- A home diffuser
- A bonus oil! 5 mL bottle of Stress Away (stress support blend)
- Aroma Glide roller fitment turn your most used oil bottle into a convenient roll on
- 10 sample packets total of Lavender, Peppermint, Peace & Calming, Lemon, and Thieves I keep these in my purse for traveling and emergencies while out
- 2 NingXia Red 2-oz. samples (antioxident supplement)
All of these items retail for $261.84 and when you sign up as a distributor you get them for $150!!!
Everyday Oils Essential Oil Collection includes:
Uplifts the spirit and increases a positive mood. The powerful antioxidants in Lemon essential oil disarm free radicals in the body to help fight disease. It is also useful for liver detoxification and can be used in cooking.
Perfect for calming anxiety, Lavender essential oil can also be used to heal burns, cuts and scraps quickly. It is known for its soothing properties to disarm itchy skin and bug bites.
Awesome for body massages, Panaway relieves sore muscles. It can also aid to decrease swelling when there has been sprains and broken bones.
A single drop over the heart upon raising can help with uplifting the spirit. Frequently this blend is used to uplift the spirit, relieve anxiety, and reduce stress.
Peace and Calming
It relaxes and calms the nervous system. It’s a great one for helping little ones to sleep!
Used for thousands of years, Frank is known to boost the immune system and heal skin blemishes. Frequently known as the cure all essential oil this fantastic single oil can calm inflammation and help you feel better fast!
The energy oil! This is essential oil is energy in a bottle. It can also be fantastic for relieving headaches and calming tummy aches.
One of my favorite oil blends ever created, Valor EO can ease anxiety and give courage.
This wonderful blend cures ear infections, and can keep pests away. It is also fantastic to take the itch out of bug bites or heal spider bites.
Young Living’s most popular blend is the ultimate immune booster. Thieves not only boosts the immune system and can help you heal faster, but it can kill airborne viruses and germs spread around your home. This is a must have oil to keep on hand!
Feel free to email me with questions at any time. You can also message me through my Facebook Group. I am happy to help! arsy [at] rubiesandradishes [dot] com.